THE UNITED AFRICAN UNIVERSITY OF TANZANIA (UAUT) is a private Institution of Higher Learning Institution founded by the Registered Trustees of Korea Church Mission (KCM), with the objective of alleviating poverty and promoting growth through raising Tanzanian Christian leaders who are equipped with excellence in wisdom, knowledge and Christian virtues. The responsibility of the day to day running of UAUT is vested upon the University Council with the Vice Chancellor as the main link between the Board of Trustees and University Council. UAUT obtained The Certificate of Full Registration (CFR) from Tanzania Commission for Universities (TCU) since 2012.
The following vacant positions are available for application at UAUT:
A: In the College of Business Studies
ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR (1 POSITION) – re-advertised
- Holders of PhD and a GPA of 3.5 (Upper Second class) or above at Bachelor degree and 4.0 or above for Master degree majoring in Accounting/Finance/, International Business, Marketing and other related field.
- At least 4 years of teaching experiences after attaining PhD.
- Demonstrated ability to mentor and supervise undergraduate research.
- Demonstration of actual experience in application of course material to real life situations
- Ability to apply specialist knowledge and skills to the resolution of problems in the society.
- Ability to remain current in his/her field through active consulting and continuing education
- Providing leadership role to the University
- Participating in the establishment of research hubs and resource centre
- Disseminating research findings to appropriate stakeholders
- Any other relevant duties that may be assigned by the management
Mode of application
Please send your detailed application pack with CV, Cover letter, Certificates (PDF) and Testimonials if any to: [email protected] copy to [email protected] and visit our website www.uaut.ac.tz for further details about UAUT
Deadline 25th November 2020