Audit Associate – Operations / Finance
About the job
Reports to: Senior Audit Manager
The Audit Associate will assist the Senior Audit Manager to deliver on the annual approved
- Assist the Senior Audit Manager in the execution of a risk-based annual audit plan.
- Reviewing and evaluating the system of internal controls, assessing their adequacy, effectiveness and proposing recommendations for their improvement.
- Preparing audit working papers properly documenting the work performed and assertions made.
- Conducting adequate follow-up mechanisms to make sure that adequate corrective actions are taken and that it is effective.
Minimum Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Bachelors’ Degree in a business-related field.
- A minimum of CPA Part II/ACCA Part II. Ongoing CIA (Qualified CPA/ CIA will be an added advantage)
- Working knowledge in an ERP environment.
- At least 5 years experience with at least 2 years in internal audit function
Competencies & Key Skills
- Results oriented
- Self-driven professional with good analytical and report writing skills with a keen eye on details.
- Team player
- A self-starter, results-oriented with good learning agility.
About The Company
- Export Trading Group is the largest agricultural-commodity supply chain company in East and Southern Africa. The Company originates (buys) crops at farm gate “up country” in over 25 African countries, aggregates and processes them in a network of proprietary facilities and exports them internationally. Using this infrastructure in reverse, the Company imports fertilizer and rice, breaks bulk and processes them, and distributes them to smallholders.
ETG Digital Platforms (Kyosk) is building the future of the retail of everyday essentials and access to financial services in Africa, starting from Kenya.
Kyosk Digital Services limited is a tech-led platform that connects informal retailers who retail in kiosks and other similar retail outlets directly to fast-moving consumer goods companies
(FMCGs) by communicating demand from retail outlets directly to FMCGs and their distributors and managing the delivery of the goods to the kiosks.
Our digital ordering and delivery platform – Kyosk, ensures that these retail outlets get access to stock at competitive prices and have them delivered directly to them. FMCGs find the traditional distribution chain to be inadequate as well, making it expensive for them to serve kiosk-type retail outlets, leading to high incidences of product stock-outs and lost sales opportunities. By providing FMCGs with good data visibility, we solve this major problem of theirs.
If you want to become a business leader in the emerging digital technology space and join a rapidly growing company of passionate and determined individuals with a singular will to win,
Kyosk Digital is the organization for you.