Mazars (Mazars Wiscon Associates) is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Tanzania is looking for candidates to fill following positions.
Position Title: Audit Seniors (5 Posts)
Mazars TZ is seeking high performing Audit Senior Associates for our dynamic, diverse growing audit practice in our local office. As an Audit Senior Associate, you will be responsible for providing the highest levels of client service excellence while working with other tax professionals and interacting with clients in a range of markets and industries
- Plan, execute and manage the financial audit engagements for assigned clients
- Assist in the design and development of the audit plan used on client engagements
- Documenting work-papers and following up on client document request lists
- Perform audit testing on complex areas of clients’ financial statements under applicable standards
- Supervise and review the work of other audit staff and provide timely feedback
- Interact with client personnel to discuss field audit issues discovered during the audit engagement
- Researching technical guidance to provide Managers and Partners with appropriate solutions
- Develop and maintain an effective working relationship with clients during engagement and throughout the year
- Stay informed of current economic developments relevant to each client’s business and industry
- Evaluate the audit staff performance on the audit engagement and complete timely performance reviews
- Contribute to in-house educational initiatives where appropriate
- The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years’ experience in a medium / large practice environment;
- Currently working as a senior or experienced audit associate in a practice environment;
- fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills;
- experience of operational supervision of assignments and managing of client relationships;
- excellent interpersonal skills;
- ability to work in a team environment;
- excellent organisational and planning capabilities;
- ability to provide guidance to others;
- strong technical background;
- ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or Mazars Office Apex Tower, Lugoda street Box 78999 Dar es Salam by 5 October 2020
The deadline for submitting the application is 5 October 2020.