Billing Administrator: Postpaid Billing at Vodacom Tanzania
- PostPaid System Administration & Support
- TAP File Administration
- Bill Run & Bill Printing
- Systems Change Management and general Maintenance
- Provide Internal Business Support
- Supply SLA Management
- System Security Compliance Management
Key accountabilities and decision ownership
- Daily checks on files collected and distributed to the PostPaid billing system, checking for data completeness and accuracy of the BillRun, checking rating charges. Identifying, prioritizing, investigating & analysing PostPaid billing issues and monitoring the issues that need to be fixed up to their closure and Proposing measures to be implemented to avoid re-occurrence of any issue.
- Verify the completeness of TAP files collection & distribution, processing and accuracy of TAP rates and Liaise with clearing house on all issues relating to TAP files.
- Verifying the accuracy of data before BillRun, perform BillRun and posting to financial systems, checking invoice/statement/Itemised bill layout.
- Manage PostPaid and roaming tariffs and Support Systems development & documentation as per Design & Development methodology.
- Provide Billing Systems user support, Maintaining inter-departmental SLAs and Maintaining Departmental Procedures.
- Flexibility & Stress tolerant
- Ability to work Independently
- System Maintenance and Management Skills
- Billing System Administration Skills
- Excellent Communication & Analytical Skills
- Programing and SQL Knowledge
- Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the GSM Industry
- B.Sc. or a related tertiary qualification
- Experience in Unix, Linux, Solaris and Windows, Relational Database Management Systems