Bookkeeper Job Vacancy at TPS Thermal Paper Solutions LTD
Company: Thermal Paper Solutions Ltd
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Employment Type: Permanent
Job Purpose Summary:
The bookkeeper is primarily responsible for maintaining the company’s general ledger, which entails recording daily transactions, deposits and income.
Secondary responsibilities will relate to updating the company’s daily inventory and production data into the respective databases.
- Maintain and balance the general ledger in an accurate, complete and up-to-date manner
- Prepare financial reports through collection, analysis and summarization of data
- Track company bank accounts, deposits and balances
- Help prepare company tax returns
- Update daily inventory changes in the company’s accounting software
- Update daily production data into the production database
- Preparing invoices, sales receipts and quotations
- Other tasks assigned by the directors of the company
Qualification and Requirements for the role
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Proficient skills in Quickbooks and Microsoft Excel.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Experience with financial transaction reporting.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong quantitative and analytical ability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Cover letter and Resumes (CV) should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address letters to Hiring Manager, Thermal Paper Solutions, Dar Es Salaam.
Deadline for applications is 30th September 2023