UAP Insurance Tanzania is a member of the UAP Old Mutual Group in East Africa, which is a subsidiary of Old Mutual Limited (OML) in Africa. UAP made its entry into the Tanzania market in 2013 after the acquisition of a majority 60% shareholding in Century Insurance Company. We are proud of our contribution in the growth of the Insurance Industry and we actively put our customers, their needs and ambitions at the forefront of everything we do to help them realize their financial goals.
UAPTanzania also plays a role in impacting the community it operates in through various social responsibility initiatives. Our Headquarters is in Dar es Salaam with branches in Arusha, Mwanza, Mbeya, Dodoma, Kahama, Morogoro.Tegeta, Mtwara and Zanzibar.
The company would like to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Manager – Branch Business, the job holder will develop and grow the business by driving a good relationship between Clients, Agents, Brokers and Banks in region in a manner that ensures achievement of set business targets.
- Direct and control the branch team to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and aligned so as to achieve company’s objectives.
- Raise the company’s profile and enhancing its visibility by positioning it strategically in the Industry through Brand Positioning and Brand Building
- Develop effective branch marketing strategies by creating a sustainable and comprehensive sales and marketing plans.
- Analyze customer research, current market conditions and competitor information at UAP Branch.
- Support Branch in establish innovative processes to manage existing customer expectations
- Ensure standardized services to all customers from Underwriting to Claims
- Growing the company’s portfolio through mining of new and existing clients.
- Facilitation in product development.
- Support Branch staff in recruitment, training and development of a robust sales team.
- Reviewing attrition and assisting in designing retention strategies.
- Maintaining effective communication by establishing healthy PR with customers, management, internal departments in accordance with corporate strategy.
- Handle branch quotations based on proposals and requests to source business and satisfy customers
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Conduct branch market intelligence to get information
- Provide support services and training to agents, DSF and Banks partners
- Public Relations – adverts, entertaining media houses to keep clients happy
Minimum qualifications and Work Experience
- Degree in Sales and Marketing/Insurance
- Progress towards CII
- At least 4 years’ experience in marketing insurance products and managing visibility of company brand.
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are requested to apply for the roles through: http://careers.uapoldmutual.com/
Applicants must possess or be in the process of applying for a POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE as at the time of making an application.
ONLY short-listed candidates will be contacted.
End Date: 2020-03-18