POSITION: Branch Manager
Location: Dar es Salaam
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in any discipline
- Minimum experience – seven (7) years’ experience in retail banking.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- Product penetration
- Implementation of business and development plan
- Growth of remittance revenue
- Customer services
- Good Knowledge and understanding of banking operations
- Good Products Knowledge
- Good understanding of Customer Services
- Good understanding of the operational, credit and regulatory risks facing the business
- Good Control Sense
- General Managerial/ Administration
- Team building/Conflict
- Organization /Coordination skills
- Good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Good Interpersonal Skill
- Strong Personality / Firm & Assertive
- Capacity to manage and absorb pressure
- Supervisory skills
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Entrench growth by market dominance and market share multiplication
- Ensure that the overall budget of the Business Office is met and surpassed
- Keep up to date with business environment information with the objective of identifying business opportunities and maximizing them
- Network with all potential clients in all relevant categories of own locality.
- Overall owner of the P&L of the branch and hence managing resources optimally, both human and material to achieving sustainable profitability.
- Driving through the business segments within the branch to ensure maximization of coverage in own locality.
- Develop and manage strategies to increase the share of wallet of all types of customers within own locality.
Branch Operations & Leadership
- Own responsibility for the Business Office – Market Facing &
Customer Service functions.
- Ensure effective Customer Service Delivery and Experience across all touchpoints in the branch.
- Responsible for brand and ambience management within the
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure that the Bank’s/ Regulatory Authorities’ policies and guidelines are complied with at all times
- Direct and coach the branch team while instituting and driving a learning culture within the branch.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified candidates MUST send their CV & Cover Letter attached with all academic certificates.
All applications MUST be sent electronically through: Email: email@example.com
Email subject: BRANCH MANAGER : MAY , 2023.
DEADLINE: 7th MAY
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leave a Reply