VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Ltd (VFT MFB) formerly known as SEDA is a fast growing and reputable Micro Finance Bank (MFB) with a loan book of TZS 15 billion and an existing customer base of 30,000 of which 5,000 are small holder farmers. VFT- MFB is an equal opportunity employer that needs dynamic, loyal and committed young men & women who have passion for people’s economic development to fill in the vacant positions detailed here below:
Work reference no. 003
Position: Branch Manager
Reporting to: Regional Manager
- Manage and supervise all employees at the branch; Responsible for day-to-day supervision and leadership of the branch
- Maintain and oversee all banking procedures and processes including regulatory compliances.
- Drive targets of Accounts, Savings book, Loans, and Insurance policies.
- Oversee the approval of loans, line credits, fiscal plans and ensure that loan issued are collected on time.
- Ensure effective customer service and satisfaction to bank customers.
- Market branch within the community to attract business.
- Oversee the branch budget, preparation of the budget and analysis.
- Coordinate and control liquidity, branch operations and oversees implementation of internal controls
- Implement policies and procedures at VFT-MFB at field
- Chair Branch Credit committee and participate I evaluating, approving or rejects loans according to the policies
- Ensure the branch meets the set targets against business plan review and endorses loan for approval, restructuring and para-legal
- Plan and initiate promotional measures within target market of the Branch and champions loan collection
- Ensure accuracy of all documents, requirement of quality loans before disbursement
- Review legal documents and security files of approved loans and assists Legal counsel in matters involving remedial account management
- Champion savings mobilization, Develop and maintain good working relationship
- Coordinate with People & Culture on staff recruitment, replacement, development, promotions and proper exits of branch staff with support from Regional Manager
- Manage staff attendance, duty distribution and monitors staff performance, evaluation, appraisals and PIP
- Ensure timely submission of Branch reports and provide feedback to Branch staff
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Business Management
- Very good knowledge of oral & written English
- Very good analytical & reporting skills
- 5 years’ experience in credit management, savings & deposit operations
- Masters in Marketing, Business Administration/Accounting is an added advantage Special / Personal Abilities
- Highly developed sense of reliability and correctness
- Excellent trainer, facilitator, mentor and coach
- Innovative and analytical
- Very good planning skills
- Proficient in Micro Soft office applications
- Must be a self-starter, highly motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
- Model and demonstrates effective Christian leadership
About our working environment & remuneration
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank has a calm and harmonious working environment where staffs are highly valued. Good work is recognized and rewarded accordingly and there is an opportunity to grow professionally and spiritually.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their application letter, attaching copies of their academic and professional certificates; detailed CV’s with three referees to vftHRstaff@vftz.co.tz.The position should be the subject of the email application. OR through the postal address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank Limited
P. O. Box 1546
The application should reach the undersigned not later than 14th September 2020.
N.B.: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
VisionFund Tanzania Microfinance Bank would like to inform the general public that it has not engaged any consultant/agent to conduct recruitment on its behalf.