The role holder is responsible for overall leadership of the branch to achieve growth, profitability and customer service excellence whilst ensuring implementation of an effective risk management framework through efficient utilization of resources.
• Achieve profitability targets through revenue maximisation and prudent cost management.
• Grow and monitor branch’s liability and asset portfolios to achieve business targets;
• Grow the customer base, ensure retention of existing customers through high level of customer satisfaction and cross selling;
• Overall management of the branch through efficient utilization of resources.
• Delivery of excellent customer service through maintenance of high service standards.
• Ensure compliance to Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework.
• Motivate, coach and develop a high performing team.
• Drive the day’s business through facilitation of staff briefs (Morning Briefs, SSP, Branch meetings).
• Review reports (Force pay, Suspense accounts, Trial Balance, Accounts opened and closed).
• Credit Appraisal/ Recommendations.
• Customer business visits,
• Customer service and attending to customer issues.
• Review and resolve customer complaints.
• Staff administration.
• Bachelor’s Degree-Business Related
• Professional qualifications in NBAA,CPA (T) ,ACCA is essential
• Master’s Degree – Business Related is an added advantage
• Total minimum number of 6 years’ experience
• Experience of 2 years in Sales- PB/BB/RB or Sales Manager is required
• Experience of 2 years in credit experience is required
• Experience of 4 years in Banking Ops – Cash, Clearing ,Accounts & Administration is required
• Experience of 2 years in Customer service/Relationship Management is essential
• Experience of 2 years in Branch Manager Medium Branch