POSITION: Brand Manager
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager.
- Planning and execution of all communication and media actions on all social media and channels
- Managing the budget for advertising and promotional items.
- Competitor and customer insights analysis Creating and managing promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding.
- Developing short-and long-term branding strategies.
- Coordinate appropriate trade show events such as product launches, exhibitions and photoshop.
- Advertising product Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns.
- Drive new product innovation and line extensions for the brand Oversee packaging design. Create micro-marketing and themed programs tailored to regional/key accounts
- Deliver volume and gross margin as per product budget
- Prepare performance data as per sales plan
- Develop key relationships with suppliers and end-users
- Monitor key performance to track brand performance
- Coordinate appropriate tradeshow events Review complaints and suggestions relative to the assigned products
- Manage inventories of products to region targets Maintain contact with distribution centers and important customers to enhance promotion efforts Stay aware of industry trends and changes
Key Competencies required
- Ability in identifying the target audience and devising effective campaigns.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Outstanding communication skills