Raha Beverages Co. Ltd Arusha, Tanzania
Brand manager will work to ensure that RABEC brands remains recognizable, up to date and exciting to customers. He/She will plan ways to promote and change the public perception of RABEC brands and continuously monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
will regularly meet with clients and senior management, and oversee a team of junior marketers. Brand Manager will also be responsible for more than executing marketing campaigns; he will also be in charge of managing and developing P&L and driving market growth. Strong analytical skills, business savvy and the ability to multitask are all essential.
- Carrying out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across BTL, ATL and e – Marketing to ensure that our products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the brand image.
- Analyzing the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports for management.
- Supervising advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
- Meeting with clients and working with colleagues across multiple departments (such as Regional Marketing managers and Area sales representative)
- Managing budgets and a team of junior assistants.
- Organizing events such as product launches, exhibitions and photo shoots.
Key skills for brand manager
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- An understanding of trends and an ability to respond to customers’ wishes.
- Creativity and an ability to produce innovative and original ideas.
- Team working skills.
- The ability to manage and allocate budgets.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with and an understanding of market research.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- An ability to think strategically and come up with campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing
- 5+ years’ brand management or marketing experience
- New product launching
- Export Marketing (desirable)