Company: Standard Chartered Bank
Location: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Career Level: Executive
Industries: Banking, Insurance, Financial Services
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit.
It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours
do the right thing, better together and never settle
as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We’re committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture
one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
Inbound and outbound NTB sales & activation (CIC/CC: onsite, lists)
• Engage NTB clients (any segment) who are employees of corporations with whom RC has done a B2B deal (primarily CC/CIC)
• Engage via on-site marketing/roadshows, or via employee lists provided by corporation
• Initial primary focus on payroll account and anchor products in respective job role, gradually broadening to full range of retail products
Our Ideal Candidate Product broadening
• Enhanced multi-product Priority/ Personal knowledge
• Market and competition knowledge Client engagement
• Closing deals
• Client training on digital solutions
• Communication and presentation skills
• Negotiation and objection handling Journey completion
• Understanding of Priority / Personal Client KYC principles