Your time is now to be your exceptional best at Old Mutual!
- Follow up on quotations to close business and to get feedback
- Daily servicing of clients to nurture the relationship between the company and our customers
- Prospect New business, submit terms and close to meet set targets
- Follow up on renewals to retain business
- Conduct market intelligence to get information crucial for the development of the respective channels
- Provide support services and training to agents
- Premium collections as per the Cash & Carry law and the company’s credit policy
- Ensures acceptable levels of business retention (i.e. preservation of existing business) are always maintained; and any existing business lost due to unavoidable circumstances is replaced by other suitable accounts (over and above the new business acquisition target for the year)
- Closely monitors customer service satisfaction to ensure renewals are not threatened; negotiates renewal terms well in advance and sends formal renewal confirmations to clients before the renewal dates.
- Maintains, and regularly updates business progress reports.
- Cover note control – to make sure all outgoing cover notes are properly used and returned for booking within 5 working days after being issued to clients.
- Motor Certificates – to ensure close management of certificates by ensuring full accounting of certificates before replenishing stocks
- To make sure that the company knows how much cover notes are with intermediaries.
- Weekly visits to intermediaries to make sure that the relationship is cemented and to do a regular audit on the issued UAP stationeries to the intermediaries.
Skills and Experience
2-3 years work experience
Bachelor Of Business: Marketing Management (Required)
The deadline for submitting the application is 29 December, 2020