CVPeople Tanzania | Contract
Business Sales Executive
Kampala, Uganda | Posted on 04/04/2023
- Rasilimali People Uganda is looking for a competitive and trustworthy Business Sales Executive to help us build up our business activities.
- Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- We want to meet you if you have excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone.
- Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share it with internal teams
- Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in Sales & Business Development with good track record
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
- Previous experience in the Consultancy industry such as HR Consulting will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner with and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Must have a good network of decision makers and a good personal brand
- Curiosity mindset and willingness to continually learn and improve
- A passion for growing your career in a HR Consulting role
- In-depth understanding of service sales to support successful sales delivery
- Efficient multi-tasker and ability to work & deliver under pressure
- Experience creating and presenting reports to executive management
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent people and relationship management skills
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment and can easily adapt to new and challenging projects
- Ability to influence others and create a sense of urgency for your cause
This is a contract job.
Permanent positions will be offered after 3 months if you surpass the company’s key business targets.