Job Vacancies at Precision Air Services Plc 2021 Precision Air Services Plc is a Tanzanian airline based at Julius Nyerere International Airport in Dar es Salaam. The airline operates scheduled passenger services to Nairobi, Entebbe, and to both airports and more basic airstrips throughout Tanzania. .
In order to keep our services at a higher level and meet our customers’ maximum satisfaction we wish to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill in this challenging position.
POSITION: CABIN CREW – 6 POSTS
REPORTS TO: CHIEF CABIN CREW
DUTY STATION: DAR ES SALAAM
PURPOSE: Consistently give quality customer service to passengers in a safe environment for their comfort and satisfaction
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure and maintain safety, security, comfort, and welfare of the passengers, and fellow crew members in the cabin operations.
- Fully adhere to all policies and regulations and timely completion of all duties as assigned by the senior officer/crew.
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible service as per service procedure and standards.
- Make proper utilization and handover of in-flight catering items, materials, and good care of in-flight equipment.
- As the company representative onboard, portray a positive image of Precision Air.
- To ensure that cabin operations are conducted following applicable regulations and standards of the organization.
- Report all flight incidences to the SCCM.
- Accept and carry out changes to planned roster/ duty as required.
- Co-operate with the senior to make sure that there are no passenger complaints.
- Be conversant with all safety, service, and scheduling procedures.
- Collect feedback regarding the service, timing, and report with recommendations to the SCCM.
- Advanced Level Secondary School Education
- Cabin Crew License
- Competence on technical aircraft type-specific & emergency procedures
- English language proficiency
- Computer proficiency
- Management skills
- Organizational, planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and Supervisory skills
- Able to work towards achieving targets without supervision
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and dynamic
Mode of Application:
If you feel you meet the above requirements, please send your application and CV to the address below. Only short‐listed applicants will be contacted.
Closing Date: Not later than 28th December 2021.
Head, Human Resources and Administration,
Precision Air Services Plc,
Mail Box 70770,
Dar es Salaam.
E‐mail: [email protected]