Rafiki Social Development Organization is a development and advocacy Non Governmental and Non profit making Organization working with Children, Youth, Marginalized and Vulnerable groups, families and their communities to reach their full potential by advocating for their rights and tackling the causes of poverty and injustice. The Organization was established in January 2005 and registered under the NGO Act of 2002, issued with a registration number No.00NGO/00006336 to operate in Tanzania Mainland.
Rafiki-SDO is currently implementing the EpiC Project in Shinyanga Municipal Council and Shinyanga District Council which is funded by USAID through FHI360 with the aim of address critical gaps and bottlenecks in the response to HIV among key and vulnerable populations (KVP) and adolescent girls and young women (AGYW).
Office location: Shinyanga, Tanzania
Work station: Shinyanga MC & Shinyanga DC
Reporting to: Program Manager
Duration: 12 Months / Renewable (full time)
Salary: Attractive package
- Liaise with facilities and peer navigators for enrollment of clients from the community
- Liaise with facilities for retention of clients on ART and provide feedback to facilities
- Manage Client Appointment and ART Refill
- Manage and Track Missed appointment
- Manage lost to follow and return to care
- Provide mentorship to peer navigators
- Act as a link between peer navigators and facilities
- Supervise peer navigation teams
- Facilitate post GBV linkages and track feedback
- Tracking and reporting of all completed and non-completed referrals (GBV, STI, HTS AGYW, FP etc)
- Daily follow up on cases management by the team, from each service delivery point in close relationship with Biomedical field officer
- Reconcile and compile data into the regional tracking register and the regional partner listing and outcome register, and maintain it on weekly basis
- Follow up on all open cases who do not have an outcome yet and ensure that all escorted / tracked beneficiaries receive an outcome
- Conduct sites visits for at least 70% of the time
- Working with Data manager/M&E Officer to report tracking and partner listing and outcome data to the MER team in the region using referral from feedback (Vibutu)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports related to tracking services and partner notification and success stories, as needed
- Participate in meetings at Rafiki-SDO level and related CHMTs meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned by line manager
Degree in Public Health, Social Work and Gender issues and Development or other related degree from recognized institutions, Additional training in community health, public health, community mobilization, counseling are of added advantages.
Required experience and skills:
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in clinical management, nursing, social work, counselling and psychology
- At least one-year experience in case management for community-based HIV services.
- Prior experience in working with literate and non-literate audiences; experience in participatory methods
- Experience on KVP programmer is an added advantage
- Experience in supervising a field team
HOW TO APPLY:
If you believe you are the ideal person we are looking for, please submit your application letter to Executive Director, Rafiki-SDO, P.O.BOX 2078, SHINYANGA. Describing why you are the right candidate for this position, curriculum vitae detailing your experience, copy of educational certificates and three (3) professional referees from previous and current place of employment. Please send the application to email@example.com, via Postal or by hand at Rafiki-SDO Shinyanga, Ndembezi ward near Ngokolo RC church.
NOTE: For those who applying through email, should indicate the position title in email subject line.
Rafiki-SDO will review the applications sent to the official e-mail address, Postal and application which will be submitted to Rafiki-SDO office. The closing date for the applications will be Friday 2nd October 2020, 17:00 PM.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To learn more about Rafiki-SDO visit: www.rafikisdo.or.tz