Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with FHI 360 on Epidemic Control (EpiC) which is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. It is led by FHI 360 as prime and has a five-year period of performance from April 15, 2019 to April 14, 2024.
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy for interested candidate;
Job Title: Case Manager
Position Overview: The Case manager will work under the technical guidance and supervision of the Biomedical Technical Officer. S/he will be managing the clients from the EpiC program, that require further follow up, in terms of biomedical, behavioral and structural support. S/he will collaborate with Biomedical Health Providers to ensure continuum of care of a selected high risk Key and Vulnerable Population (KVP).
- Degree in nursing or social science or other relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience with HIV prevention, care and treatment program and particularly with KVP and /’ or clients‘ continuum of care
- Extensive knowledge of the local health systems from the national to the local levels
- Ability to develop productive working relationships with regional and district level counterparts
- Knowledge and experience in community-based teams’ management and supervision
- Proven leadership skills. as well as skills in facilitation, team building and coordination
- Ability to work with autonomy, responsibility and honesty
- Experience in preparing reports and technical documents
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills in – English and Swahili
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only) indicating position applied. Through our email address [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 20th September 2020. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Note: Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported TO TAKUKURU (PCCB) immediately.