The Cashier will scan the customer’s selections, ensure that prices and quantities are accurate, accept payments, issue receipts, answer inquiries, and provide helpful information to customer’s products, promotions, or item location. You will also respond to complaints, process refunds or exchanges of items, and maintain a clean workspace.
Cashier should have a strong work ethic and high level of accuracy. You should be responsible, attentive to customer needs, and committed to providing excellent service.
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Collect and hand over cash to the assigned person ie .Accountant, as per cash collection schedule.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- Any other duties as assigned by a supervisor or Department Manager.
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Send your Cover Latter and CV to : email@example.com
Beware of Job Scammers! Please Never Pay Money To Get A Job!