POST: Cashier (1 Post)
TPC Ltd is one of the best sugar producing companies in Tanzania. The company is situated at the foot of Mount Kilimanjaro, 22kms south of Moshi Municipality. Applications are invited from qualified, energetic, proactive and dynamic Tanzanians to fill vacant position in the Hospital Section at Corporate Affairs Department.
Reports to the Hospital Manager
Core Job Description:
Responsible to ensure that all transactions run smoothly and maximize customer satisfaction as well as to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
- Manage transactions with customers accurately and efficiently using the hospital’s electronic medical record system.
- Review patient bills and ensure pricing is accurate.
- Collect payments whether in cash or any other form approved by the hospital manager.
- Issue receipts.
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them, and provide relevant information.
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the hospital.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Track transactions and report any discrepancies.
- To perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Ensure all transactions run smoothly and help maximize patient and all visitor satisfaction.
- Customer satisfaction oriented.
- Strons communication and tune manasement skills.
- Familiarity with electronic equipment and systems, like EMR and POS.
Work experience as a Cashier in Hospital or in a similar role in sales, Diploma in accountancy/banking and finance or any other related field.
Note: Qualified Internal Candidates are highly encouraged to apply
MODE OF APPLICATION
Candidates meeting the requisite qualifications should submit their written applications and detailed CV to the address below, describing how they see themselves qualifying for this position. They should also send copies of academic certificates, three references, daytime telephone numbers and e-mail addresses.
Human Resources Executive Officer,
P. O. Box 93,
Tel: +255272754389, FAX:+255272754391
The closing deadline for all applications is 25th May 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. “If you do not hear from us within 14 days from the closing date of this advert, please consider yourself unsuccessful.”