- Attending to customer enquiries by submitting/ issuing quotation on time.
- Ensure all received and issued cylinders are posted in the system i.e full for empty
- Managing inventory and re-ordering consumable stock
- Any other additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Accurate reporting and accounting for daily cash receipts and payments; and prompt banking of cash collection.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualification and Competencies:
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Accountancy from any recognized institution.
- Added Advantage: One or two years experience in similar position in similar or related industry
- Language and Computer Skills: Fluent in both written and spoken English and Swahili.
- Advance computer skills.
HARD COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.