Centre Manager, Mwanza
Job Purpose: The Centre Manager oversees the daily running of the clinic. S/he develops, coordinates and facilitates the implementation of Centre plan, strategies and program according to annual strategic plan and budget. S/he supervises the provision of quality Health Services at the Centre.
· Maintain highly quality clinical standards and standard operating procedures, and customer centred service provision;
· Develop Clinic in line with the values of MSI Partnership and the goals of maximizing access of clients to affordable and high-quality family planning services;
· Lead high quality service delivery of family planning, reproductive and general health services;
· Manage the electronic patient information system and checks the quality of records entered by the team;
· Submit reports in a timely manner both electronic and hard copies to Clinics Lead;
· Develop sustainable business for the centre within the approved annual budget, by striving for income from services to meet or exceed budgeted targets;
· Manage effective adequate stock but not excessive to the Center and timely routine reconciliation, and submit stock reports and orders;
· Manage team members performance including setting targets and conduct quarterly perform reviews to motivate staff and build their capacities;
· Create a working culture according to Marie Stopes Tanzania core values and behaviors in order to maximize excellency and productivity;
· Minimize rejection rate among corporate clients and maximize high standards of customer care in collaboration with Customer Care Manager;
· Management CBMs, monitor and evaluate CBM and CACs activities in line with overall marketing goals of MST and application of ‘value for money’ principle;
· Participate in development of strategic initiatives/plans;
· Undertake any other assignments given from time to time by immediate supervisor.
· University Degree preferably in Health Science, Social Sciences, or Business Management;
· Fluent English both oral and written;
· Proven hand- on 3 years work experience in the health Industry;
· Proven track record of people management and leadership skills in a managerial position.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tazania
11 Kinyonga Street, Mwenge
P.O.Box 7072, Dar es salaam
Closing Date: February 18, 2019