POSITION: CHIEF ACCOUNTANT 1 POST
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for supervising directly all activities of the Accounting Department.
- Chief Advisor to the management and all the Board of Directors on all financial matters of the company.
- Responsible for timely preparation of financial accounts and reports.
- Ensure that the financial functions of the company are carried out correctly and in accordance with the rules and Regulations laid down by NBAA and within the ruling legal frame work.
- Ensure that all statutory returns are prepared and payment made in time.
- Overall in – charge of costs control in the Company using budgetary and other management control methods.
- Ensure that the standard of Book – keeping and Accounting is high and able to give the company a clean External Audit Report every year.
- Preparation of Annual Budget.
- Analysis of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Reports.
- Work in Conformity with food safety Management system and ISO 22,000
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the General Manager.
Requirement for appointment
- Appointed by the Board of Directors.
- Must have Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting, Finance in Accounting, Accounting and Finance, Business Administration in Accounting or equivalent.
- Must have CPAT (Certified Public Accountant) or ACCPA
- Must be registered by NBAA.
- Five years of working experience in any commercial organization
MODE OF APPLICATION
- All application must be in own hand writing attached with certified copies of academic certificates.
- Comprehensive CV indicating personal particulars must be attached.
- Name and permanent address of two guarantors with immovable properties.
NB: ALL application to be sent to the address below not later than 12th October, 2020.
The deadline for submitting the application is October 12, 2020