Chief Commercial Sales Officer
Chief Commercial Sales Officer: Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Are you a high-performing Zonal / Country Sales Manager achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing a diverse sales team?
Do you have a strong sales aptitude and an ability to maximize our sales team potential and crafting sales plans?
We’re a world-leading smart mobility tech company with over 1,200,000 subscribers across 23 countries, and we’re looking for a Commercial Sales Manager to join our team in Dar Es Salaam.
- 2IC to the Country Manager
- Ensures Sales team delivers the set organisational targets on monthly basis.
- Devise strategies and technics necessary for achieving the sales targets
- Map potential customers and generate leads for the organisation in generating new opportunities
- To motivate and building a team to ensure the targets are met
- Prepare daily and Monthly Sales report promptly
- Providing help and advice to customers using Cartrack products or services
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis.
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face to face
- Investigating and solving customers’ problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by others
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service Cartrack is providing
- Calling on business sources and clients
- Building relationships with business sources and clients
- Following up on new and existing client to ensure that they are still happy with our product and service
- Generate new business by: Cold calling / follow-up of leads / referrals from business sources and clients
- Do presentations to business sources and clients to explain Cartrack units.
- Marketing and promotion (increase brand awareness).
- Attending to quality of leads / SLA and applications
- Product training to business sources and clients
- Follow up on new and pending business
- Management of commission payable to sources
- Successful previous experience as a Zonal / Country Sales Manager / Chief Commercial Sales Manager / Senior Sales Manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Previous experience managing and coaching a Sales Team
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Solution orientate
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- High level of EQ with strong negotiation skills
- Applied Excel at Intermediate/Advanced Level
- CRM applied experience