Scholarship Provider: The University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented students.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available to pursue graduate studies.
Available Subject: The scholarship is awarded in Computer Science.
Scholarship Benefits: The scholarship will cover the followings:
- A waiver of fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Eligible Nationalities: Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must meet following criteria:
Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
- Cover letter (please SELECT one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below.
- Applications without clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.)
- Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE (Download the template here);
- Academic transcripts;
- Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- Study plan at the University of Jinan.
- Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university.
- Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.