Petroleum Pipeline Engineering Co. LTD
This position is responsible for providing civil technical, design review, specification development and contract administration for EACOP projects . This work includes assisting in the review of design professionals, managing civil site work, right-of-way and
easement negotiations, acquisition and all aspects of project management.
- Relevant mechanical work experience more than 5 years.
- Age 45 years old below.
- Experience in mechanical installation of crude oil generator, export pump, fire pump system, storage tank installation, big equipment lifting, equipment maintenance and preservation, etc.
- Familiar with pipe welding, post-weld heat treatment, steel structure ,pipe rack, GRE pipe, water supply and drainage, insulation, HVAC, and other work.
- Familiar with ASME B31.3, ASTM, NFPA and API and other specifications.
- Experience working with famous international companies and Chinese companies is priority.
How to Apply:
SEND YOUR CV :- Before 05/03/2023, 16:00 hours to Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your CV should be titled with your NAME and the POSITION that you are applying for. Same applies to the email subject.
Your CV should be titled with your NAME AND THE POSITION you are applying for. The same applies to the subject of the email to be sent. to the subject of the email to be sent.