Civil Engineer Job Vacancy at Buzubona & Sons Company Limited
JOB VACANCY: CIVIL ENGINEER- 1 POST
JOB DETAILS: Responsibilities.
- Developing detailed designs.
- Doing feasibility assessments and site inspections.
- Preparing and implementing project plans.
- Researching and providing estimates for projects.
- Reviewing government regulations and ordinances.
- Monitoring and optimizing safety procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance.
- Making recommendations or presenting alternative solutions to problems. ⮚ Confidently liaising with clients and other professional subcontractors.
- Project management duties (e.g., managing budgets, resources, and deadlines; acquiring and compiling quotes, etc.)
- To assist in setting standards and design specifications for civil engineering infrastructures, buildings and facilities
- To implement maintenance plans as per established procedures and ensure that they are within the required standards
- To plan and monitor development projects and prepare technical reports ⮚ To monitor financial progress of projects and ensure that quality standards are met and analyze divergence /variances;
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field, accredited by the Institution of Civil Engineers.
- Registration/Licensure as a professional engineer may be required.
- A minimum of 4 years of industry knowledge may be strongly desired.
- Familiarity with design software, such as Autodesk, AutoCAD Civil 3D, EPANETS, GIS ⮚ Knowledge of map creation software and photo imaging software.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and design.
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met.
- Leadership skills to effectively manage a diverse group of professionals working on one project.
- Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates must send Application cover letter, Detailed CV and Academic certificates to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BUZUBONA & SONS COMPANY LIMITED
CIVIL & BUILDING CONTRACTORS
P. O. BOX 269- KARAGWE
Deadline is 17th September 2023.