African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) is an international leader in mechanized hard rock-underground mining. AUMS is part of Perenti (Formerly the Ausdrill Group), an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider. We are a global leader in hard rock underground mining; together with Barminco we operate across Africa in Tanzania, Egypt,Ghana, and Burkina Faso and in Australia and India. We are driven by the continued success at our operations and exceeding our client’s expectations – both in terms of safety and performance.
The collective talent and expertise of our workforce is the key to our success, and we are looking for talented people to join our business. We seek to build teams who are loyal, committed to our company values and dedicated to helping our clients. In return, we provide state of the art facilities, equipment and technology. We look forward to receiving your application for the following position:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure a safe workplace for all employees, contractors and visitors by maintaining compliance with Occupational Health and Safety regulations, policies & procedures.
- Maintain High standard of Housekeeping.
- Ensuring inspection of the office doors and windows is carried out before you leave the office to ensure that they are locked properly and report any faults to the Supervisor.
- Cleaning offices/admin kitchen and utensils on daily basis.
- Water management of site water resources.
- Keep on security at the AUMS admin area
- Removal of all rubbish and disposed of to a designated rubbish dumping area.
- Willing to assist in other areas when required as directed by supervisor.
- Report Hazards as Identified
- Responsible for ensuring sufficient stocks of washing products and equipment’s are available and report when they are out of stock.
- Previous experience in mining or heavy industry is preferable.
- Completion of Secondary Education
- Written and verbal English
If you have the necessary skills, drive and experience to be an asset to AUMS Operations Team, we welcome your interest and encourage you to apply.
Only applications with a current Resume attached will be considered for employment.
Please send your CV along with a detailed covering letter via email email@example.com
Application letters should reach the above on or before 1st October 2020, 1800 hr.
BEWARE OF CONMEN! AUMS(T)Limited does not receive money in exchange for a job position. Should you be asked for money in exchange for a job offer or suspect such activity, please report this immediately by calling +255 682 660 124 or+255 682 660 256 or+255 682 660 893.