Are you someone with a “hunger for growth”, a “whatever it takes mentality” who understand the advantages of a team environment and what it takes to thrive in one? Are you someone who “Questions things” and “looks for improvements”? Do you have experience in taking a fast growing business to a greater height? Then you may be perfect for our Clearing Admin Internship
Hours: Monday to Friday plus alternate Saturday mornings/ Contract basis (3 months)
Salary: (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)
Benefits: Transport/Daily Lunch
We are looking for a Clearing Admin Intern who wants to gain experience in the Clearing Department.
1. Essential Skills:
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information.
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems.
- Administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures.
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome.
- A minimum of Certificate or Diploma in any relevant discipline and/or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support.
- Fluent English and Kiswahili.
- IT Literacy.
3. Accountabilities & Responsibility Areas
- Administrative duties
- Printing Clearance documents
- Creating Physical files
- Online permit applications
- Drafting and lodging letters
- Data entry activities