Job Title: Clinical Officer (5 Post)
Location: Mbogwe DC, Geita DC
Reports to: Facility in-charge
The Clinical Officer (CO) is responsible for the day-to-day providing initial ART Clinical care at the out
post and referral to the facility HIV care and treatment services for continuum. She/He will work with
the Council Health Management Teams CHMTs, MDH Program staffs, Health Facilities (HFs)/ and
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Providing clinical care to HIV patients in the clinician including
2. Providing initial ART clinical care at the out post and referral to the facility HIV care and
treatment services for continuum
3. Providing counselling related to preventive health
4. Providing consultation to HIV-positive clients on the community out post as requested
5. Maintaining accurate medical records and other data collection as required for Monitoring and
evaluation within the out post
6. Doing any other duty as assigned by the PDD/ MDH FCI focal
Requirements: Education, Work experience and Skills:
1. A Minimum of degree certificate, Diploma/Advance Diploma or Certificate in Medicine
registered/ licensed with relevant professional board.
2. A minimum of Six (6) Months and above working experience in HIV program , preferably in
a similar position will be highly considered.
3. Volunteers working in Health Facilities at Geita Region are highly encouraged to apply.
4. Analytical and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking and organizational skills
5. Work experience in HIV/AIDS care and treatment program will be an advantage.
6. Ability to identify and work with R/CHMTs and collaborators in the relevant field will be an
7. Highest level of integrity.
8. Ability to work and deliver under pressure and tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
9. Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skills.
10. Must be computer literate – conversant with, Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates for any of the above positions should submit an application letter, a detailed copy
of their CV, names and contact information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work
The candidate MUST clearly indicate the Title of the position applied for (as it appears in the
advertisement) on the heading of the email and the name of the health facility that volunteers
Applications should be submitted by 10th February, 2023 to the Human Resources officer, MDH
Sub-grantees through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
MDH does not have any recruitment agents and do not charge any fees to the interested