Clinical Officer, Zanzibar, Iringa, Kimara & Mbeya
Assist Centre Manager in developing, coordinating and facilitating implementation of center plan, strategies, and programme according to annual plan and budget and strategic plan. Supervise provision of quality reproductive health and family planning services, and all other services pertaining to health care.
· Reinforce maintaining of the health policies, protocols and standards of the center as per Ministry of Health, Marie Stopes International and professional ethics standards;
· Manage and provide quality reproductive health and general health care services to clients at the center;
· Conduct prescriptions and make a follow up to ensure that prescribed instructions are carried out;
· Conduct minor procedures as appropriate;
· Assist Doctors during major procedures when required;
· Maintain proper records and make sure that appropriate reports pertaining to STI, HIV, MTUHA, Bills etc. are timely and accurately done;
· Participate in development and implementing appropriate strategies for sound center performance;
· Assist the Centre Manager in monitoring and evaluating the center performance where needed;
· Maintaining safe custody of DDA drugs and registers;
· Undertake any other assignments given from time to time by immediate supervisor.
· Diploma in Medicine from a recognized institution;
· Registered with Medical Council of Tanganyika with valid license;
· 2- year working experience in clinical work;
· Commitment to Marie Stopes Tanzania values, mission and vision.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Marie Stopes Tanzania
11 Kinyonga Street – Mwenge
P. O. Box 7072, Dar Es Salaam.
Telephone: +255 22 2774991 / 4
VOIP +255 768 987 780
Closing date: All applications should reach the addressee before Monday February 18, 2019.