POSITION : COMPOUND/SECURITY OFFICER
Job Title : Compound/Security Coordinator Duty Station : Nyarugusu Camp (Kasulu DC) and Mtendeli Camp (Kakonko DC) Reports to : Admin/Security Coordinator Age Limit : Not above 50 Years. Posts : 2
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of all health facilities security guards staff living compound in accordance with the ‘Duty Supervisor Guide’ and the
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of Ground staff
- Ensure that all health facilities security posts and living compound are fully manned during duty shift.
- Responsible for arranging timely replacement of guards who are absent or on sick, compassionate, etc.
- Carry out a patrol tour every duty shift at living compound and health facilities.
- Ensure all necessary forms are well signed example gate pass, visitor form and staffs are register their similar asset of that origination have.
- Develop and implement security policies, protocols and procedures.
- Perform other duties assigned by supervisor
- Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- Diploma/Degree holder in any discipline field.
- Four years working experience in the related field.
- Good experience of using computer (Microsoft word and excel)
Mode of Application: Interested candidates with the required qualifications and experience are advised to submit their application letters to the address mentioned below; together with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) indicating names and contacts of at least three referees; certified copies of academic certificates; Birth Certificate or National ID or Passport (Provide only one document) and other relevant awards.
Applications may be submitted directly by hand delivery to either TRCS Headquarter – Dar es Salaam Office;TRCS Kigoma Office; TRCS Ngaraganza Office – Kasulu District; TRCS Makere Office – Kasulu District, TRCS Kibondo – RFL Office and TRCS Mtendeli Office – Kakonko District.
No applications will be received/considered through email or any other form of online submission.
The deadline for submission is 24thJanuary 2020 by 16.00 Hrs.
Only short listed candidates meeting the minimum set criteria will be invited for interview. If you do not hear from us within two weeks after the application deadline you should consider your application as unsuccessful.
Tanzania Red Cross Society (TRCS) does not CHARGE A FEE at any stage of the recruitment process.
All applications are free for all candidates and no one should give any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. Should the candidate be asked for any fee, he/she must report to TRCS – HR Department through Organizational Official Email: [email protected]
The Secretary General, Tanzania Red Cross Society, Mwai Kibaki Road, Mikocheni B, Plot No. 53, Block ‘C’, P.O Box 1133, DAR ES SALAAM
Tanzania Red Cross Society is an equal opportunity employer.