Job Title Country Manager
Reports to Regional Manager
Location Corporate Office, Dar Es Salaam Tanzania
SPENN is a global Mobile Banking App developed by Blockbonds AS, a Norwegian Fintech company. Through the SPENN app, everyone can access services such as; payments to anyone, anywhere, shop in local stores, e-commerce, saving money and investment capabilities secure, instantly and free. The SPENN app is completely free to download and use. We believe that everyone should have equal access to banking services. If you share our values, we would love to have you on board our team, and commonly work towards success for our brand!
SPENN is a global mobile Banking App with a vision to give banking access to everyone, regardless of demographical, sociocultural and geographical factors. SPENN currently has a presence in 4 markets in Asia and Africa. We use our own payment solution to pay for all costs within the company.
The Country Manager will administer and manage his/her team focusing on growing sales and profitability. The Country Manager will execute and perform duties including but not limited to market research, business development, finance, event planning, and personnel development. The position offers a variety of assignments, and flexibility is an important factor for successfully running the business.
You are a person with effective leadership skills. You enjoy structure and finding modern solutions to traditional methods. You have strong integrity and are not afraid to speak up or make well calibrated decisions in the company’s favour. You are a team player who will work closely with the Regional Manager-EAC and other key stakeholders to help make SPENN a success in your market. Your insights and work will have a global positive effect on many impoverished people.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage all operations within the country of Tanzania. This involves taking responsibility for Profit/Loss, Cash Management, Marketing Programs, Sales Targets, and Customer Service Operations.
• Recruit, mentor/train, manage, and evaluate personnel based on agreed KPIs.
• Develop essential key partners and client relationships
• Deliver business performance reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Provide analysis and strategies to further expand SPENN’s position in the Tanzanian market
Skills & Qualifications
• 5-8 years of management experience.
• Masters in Business is an advantage
• Strong understanding of how a business operates
• Solid understanding of finance and financial reports
• Understanding of financial technology is an advantage.
• Positive personal attitude
• Fluency in both Swahili and English
• Excellent communication skills
Company Perks & Benefits
• Mandatory government payments
• Paid leaves
• Sufficient equipment
• Great work environment
• Working for a socially good cause
• Growth in global tasks and responsibilities
How to Apply
Please send your resume and cover letter to:
Daniel Aanonsen, Regional Manager EAC – email@example.com