Creative Graphic Designer
Mwananchi Communications Limited, publishers of the leading Tanzania newspapers. Mwananchi. The Citizen and Mwanaspoti is looking for motivated and highly experienced individuals to fill the positions of:
CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Head responsibility to conceptualize, design and implement creative graphics projects on time and within budget. Coordinate with Brand Champion to confirm marketing objectives. Develop and design layouts advertisements inclusive of copy and images.
The successful candidates will be responsible for the following key result areas.
- Execute a range of marketing – communications design projects, from upper funnel recmitment brand awareness materials including brochures, digital experiences, presentations, and emails. Your focus will be detailed design and production work to bring concepts to life.
- Solve business problems with creative ‘uniquely MCL’ ideas that enhance our brand
- Collaborate with developers and project managers to ensure day-to-day deliverables are met
- Manage time appropriately to meet established deadlines
- Maintain awareness of current creative, marketing and design trends, social media, and competitive landscape
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic: University Degree (Commercial. Industrial Art and Design)
Professional qualifications and skills in:
- Proficiency in adobe illustrator. Photoshop. In Design; Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Adobe suite, skills in video editing and motion graphics are an added advantage.
- Three to five (3-S) years of work experience in agency or in-house corporate setting
- Mac and PC proficient
- Highly creative, motivated and detail-oriented
- Must be comfortable translating verbal ideas into visual concepts, from design and refinement to production-ready work
- Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment
- Highly organized, including clear external and internal file management
- Ability to work onsite is an added advantage
Deadline for receiving applications is August 28. 2020
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.