- Job Category : Credit
- Job Code : 2021
- Job Name : Credit Admin Manager
- Details :REPORTING TO: Head Products & Revenue AssuranceRESPONSIBLE FOR: Retail MI and Analytic
- PURPOSE OF JOB
Administer the lending Portfolio by facilitating releasing of the credit facilities approved by the credit committee and to ensure the procedures are complied before disbursement.
- PRINCIPLE ACOUNTABILITIES
- Preparation of availment tickets
- Disbursement/Booking of the approved credit facilities in the system (i.e for customers as well as staff)
- Facilitating valuation of properties pledged as securities against credit facilities
- Arranging and follow up payments and submission of Insurance Policies and Land Rent Receipts.
- Ensure proper recovery of bank fees as per sanctions
- Loan Liquidation / Reschedules/Restructuring.
- Preparation of reports i.e BOT, AGITF, ALCO, BOARD PAPER etc
- Responding to queries related to bank charges on credit facilities.
- Doing roll-over of overdraft facilities in the system
- Maintaining marking of lien in the system for all FDRs held under lien against credit facilities.
- Availization and release of Post Import Loans.
- FINANCIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Authorization of system approved limits / loans to the borrowers
- Authorization on the system for Bank charges / fees related to Credit Department
- Authorization on the system for refund / reversals of penal interests and bank charges if any i.e subject to approval from management.
- Authorization on the system for payments made to valuers after obtaining approval from management.
- Authorization on the system forpayments made to the lawyers who render legal services to the Bank
- INDEPENDENT DECISIONS
- INTERACTION WITH OTHERS
Internal: Regular contact with the legal and Credit departments
External: Monthly contact with valuers, Insurance companies, Audit firms and other banks
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or a related discipline, preferably with other related professional qualifications.
- Relevant professional qualifications in Banking, Finance or Accounts will be an added advantage.
- EXPERIENCE AND QUALITIES:
- Minimum 5 years working experience in Banking Industry
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Carry out work in accordance with the Bank’s procedures
- Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence
- Eliminate waste of whatever form, suggest the use of new practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the Bank
- PURPOSE OF JOB
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application to [email protected]
Call 0800 780 111 or visit www.eximbank.co.tz