Dar es Salaam
Exim Bank Tanzania
Exim Bank (Tanzania), is a commercial bank in Tanzania
JOB TITLE: Credit Officer -BO I
REPORTING TO: Manager – Credit Origination
RESPONSIBLE FOR: N/A
REGION: Dar es Salaam
HOURS OF WORK:
8am – 5pm Monday to Friday. Additional hours as required by workload.
PURPOSE OF JOB
Assessing customers credit risks and credit worthiness. And prepare overall assessment of existing and new business proposals.
- Do representation of credit / debt relationship instituting lending to customers
- In barter economies basing direct exchange of goods and services
- Advice our current and prospective customers how the credit process works.
- Conduct walks in clients and prospects.
- Prepare advises, Addendums and regrets to the clients.
- Conduct site visits, discuss with clients, the progress in utilizing the facility or loan and present the report to the manager.
- Discuss with the Manager, prepared proposals before the committees.
- Contact and follow up with customers any discrepancies, missing documents etc
- Preparation of credit proposals
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALITIES
- Graduate in finance / Accounts or related field
- At least two (2) years relevant experienc
- Knowledge of credit practice
- Good communication skills
- Good team player
- Have basic knowledge on the bank’s products.
How to Apply :
Please send your application to: email@example.com
Applications are to be sent with the subject being: Credit Officer -BO I
Application deadline:- 3rd May 2023