Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
To provide specialist advice and support in order to ensure customer satisfaction and enhance the customer experience, through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Main accountabilities and approximate time split:
- Welcome customers as they arrive into the banking hall with a warm and pleasant disposition
- Provide customers and visitors with useful information on banks products and services
- Guide and manage customers seamlessly within the banking hall, ensuring TAT is achieved
- Effectively educate and guide the customers to enhance the usage of the bank¡¦s alternative delivery channels
- Provide support for security guards in queue management
- Act as the “Quality Control Officer” with respect to ensuring that the branch is clean and well maintained.
- Report all perceived negative/suspicious observations to the Customer Experience Unit for resolution.
- Support the customer service desk at all times, ensuring that customers are continually delighted.
- Any other task as may be assigned by the Branch Manager/Customer Experience Unit
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)