Customer Service Rep – Shops 4 POSTS
Reports To: Shop Manager/Operations Manager
StarTimes Group was founded in 1988. It is the most influential system integrator, technology provider, network operator, and content provider in China’s television broadcasting industry, and is on its way to become a media group with global influence.
We are hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. The Correspondent will also be asked to process sales, modifications on customers’ accounts, and escalating complaints across a number of communication channels. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sales volume and growth of the shop business.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company’s bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing sales, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Stock taking and cash management at the shop
- Performing entries and all activities in the system
- Ensure that the shop is always clean and tidy
- Ensure that all equipments and devices in the shop are in good working order.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly reports for upper management (Shop Manager).
- Ensure that any correspondence received is dealt within an appropriate and timely manner.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Accounts, Business Administration or any other equivalent.
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- Experience working with customer support.
Mode of Application;
All application should sent before or by 28thSeptember 2020.