CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Customer Service Representative
Dar es salaam, Tanzania | Posted on 04/24/2023
(Preferably a Lady)
- To assist the customers before, during, and after purchases to satisfy customer needs.
- Assisting the sales team on making follow-up to newly approached consumers and existing ones and make sure sales are achieved.
- Keeping the customers register updated with full address and contacts.
- Attending customers’ inquiries and responding accordingly to various emails or phone regarding the sales, marketing, promotional activities.
- To monitor and supervise the effective deliveries of customers’ consignments from the office.
Knowledge and Experience
- Years of experience most commonly required: 1-2
- She should have an experience/capability or skill effectively exchanging and understanding information, verbally or in writing.
- Fluency in two languages; Swahili and English
- She should have skills or experience with sales activities
- Computer Literacy and Data entry She should be experienced or have a skill of entering data into a database or computer software and flexible to learn other computer software.
- She should be able to use mental reasoning or research to gain insight into or solve problems.
- She should be able to practicing good manners when on the phone.
- A holder of Diploma preferably in Business Administration, HRM