Customer Service Representative
CVPeople Tanzania | Full time
Iringa-Mufindi District, Tanzania | Posted on 05/23/2022
Handling and responding to customer requests and calls
Collecting customer feedback
Delivering information about the company products and services.
Resolving customer issues and problems
Knowledge and Experience
- Ideally the candidate would have 1 – 2 years of experience relating to:
- Customer service
- Sales or Marketing
Core competency and qualification requirement:
- At least a relevant certificate in customer service, sales, marketing, or related studies.
- Computer literate, a candidate with demonstrable skills in working in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software will have an added advantage.
- Should have people-first mindset
- Should have effective listening skills
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills
- Should be flexible and adaptive
- Should have good organizational skills
- Should be detail-oriented
- Ability to handle customers with patience
- Should be willing to learn
- Should be friendly and respectful
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills