Customer Support Specialist – English & Swahili
Dar es Salaam,
Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Support Specialist, who will make it easy and effortless for all Bolt users regardless of their country of location.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Represent Bolt in any English & Swahili spoken market
- Support all Bolt’s users and help them get the most out of our apps
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt’s customer support
- Be a key player in building a support team in a challenging growth environment
- Understand what does outstanding customer support look like and be ready to go the extra mile
- Be ready to work in shifts
- Be always ready to put customers first, be passionate about helping others
- Be curious as to why customer support is contacted in the first place and be ready to tell the story to other teams within Bolt
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have excellent spoken and written English & Swahili skills, any other language is a plus
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
- Motivating compensation
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe & Africa
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Dar es Salaam
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.