NBC is the oldest serving bank in Tanzania with over five decades of experience. We offer a range of retail, business, corporate and investment banking, wealth management products and services.
To plan, organize, upgrade and deliver cost effective and efficient network infrastructure services (WAN/LAN) that meets and exceeds business and customers’ expectations (availability, performance, resiliency, security and continuous improvement).
- Review and validate internal customer/business requirements in order to create High-Level and Low-Level Network Designs that meets and exceeds the requirements.
- Develop, Implement, and maintain policies, procedures, processes, standards, and guidelines for branch network resource administration and appropriate use.
- Manage and ensure optimal operation of all branch network hardware and equipment (routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, etc.) for the LAN, WAN, Internet and Business partners connections.
- Conduct research and propose appropriate recommendations on estate network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network service continuous improvements.
- Provide level two support, maintain, Install, configure and troubleshoot Cisco and Arista switches, Cisco tier 1 and 2 Routers, Branch routers and ATM.
- Review, validate and ensure administrative software tools are implemented and use the tools to analyze, monitor and manage devices to scrutinize and evaluate traffics and configurations compliance as per standard documents.
Analytical Thinking – Basic (Meets all of the requirements), Bachelors Degree and Professional Qualifications, Digital affinity (Meets all of the requirements), Enabling team success (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Experience in a similar environment, IT Network and Securities (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Openness to change (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development), Quality orientation (Meets some of the requirements and would need further development)