Kundy Polyclinic is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the position of Data Clerk to carry out quality client care in accordance with Customer Service Skills by talking to customers, a good listener and speak to customers in a pleasant and cheerful way and responsible for both administrative and clinical duties.
She/he should possesses excellent customer care skills,computer skills, professionalism, exhibit excellent interpersonal skills, be compassionate, inspiring and confident.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for keeping the reception area clean and organized
- Assist patients to fill in all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Register patients according to established protocols
- Assist patients to complete all necessary forms and documentation including medical insurance
- Ensure patient information is accurate including billing information
- Maintain and manage patient records
- Complete other clerical duties as assigned
- Maintain stock of forms and office supplies
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Holder of Certificate/ diploma in data management.
- Relevant experience for at least five years is preferable.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach up – to – date / current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards must have an operating license from Council.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All Applications should be sent to:
P.O Box 4675, Dar es salaam
WARNING: DON’T PAY ANY MONEY TO GET JOB.