THE UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH, COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, GENDER, ELDERLY AND CHILDREN
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children (MOHCDGEC) through Global Fund Grants is looking for enthusiastic, creative and energetic individuals whom will work under contractual agreement to fill the following vacant positions:
NATIONAL AIDS CONTROL PROGRAMME
Job Title: Data Manager (1 Position)
Reporting to: Head – Strategic Information Unit (SIU)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and update the HIV data management plan for NACP focusing on all interventions in the programme. ii. Coordinate the development, maintenance and updating of appropriate program monitoring software/Data base.
- Ensure that Data and report flows from the facilities through the appropriate sub national levels to National levels.
- Carry out regular Data analysis to produce statistical summaries and aggregate reports that will update NACP and sub national levels on the implementation.
- Work with the sub national level to facilitate Data use.
- Analyse supportive supervision reports to identify further training needs and gaps
- Facilitate M& E trainings from Regional level to Districts and facility level
- Build electronic Data management capacity at sub-national level
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Statistics with at least 3 years’ experience in health-related projects
- Post graduate degree in health-related field is an added advantage iii. Extensive knowledge in working with data and information systems iv. Experience in working with Local Government Authorities (LGA) systems is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and facilitation skills
- Familiarity working with multiple implementers all aiming at obtaining same goal
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Kiswahili and
- Age limit: 50 years
Terms of Employment: 3 years Contract (Renewable based on Performance and availability of funds).
Mode of Application
Interested candidates are to submit their motivational letter, copy of the latest CV in one document indicating their preferred work station and copies of academic certificates, practice license for the specific professional cadre if any. The subject line of your job application letter should indicate the position that you are applying for: your CV must include the information (email addresses and telephone numbers) of three work-related traceable referees.
All correspondence MUST reach the Ministry before 15:30hrs December 26th 2020 and channeled through the following address:
Ministry of Health, Community Development, Gender, Elderly and Children,
P.O Box 743,
- Any application sent later than the mentioned date and time will not be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted; if you are not contacted within two weeks after the deadline of this advert, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- For more information kindly visit moh.go.tz
The deadline for submitting the application is 26 December 2020