Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania – ASUTA working in partnership with FHI 360 on Epidemic Control (EpiC) which is a global project funded by the U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR) and the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) which is dedicated to achieving and maintaining HIV epidemic control. It is led by FHI 360 as prime and has a five-year period of performance from April 15, 2019 to April 14, 2024.
ASUTA offer the following open vacancy for interested candidate;
Job Title: Data Manager
- To lead in maintaining and updating databases for care and treatment
- To assist and provide technical assistance to other project’s staffs within the district in collaboration with Program officers
- To implementation and evaluation of monitoring tools and data management
- To ensure that DQA is carried out quarterly according to DQA guidelines and that recommendations following the site DQA visit are implemented
- To train and supervise data entry clerks to ensure timely data entry, cleaning on a routine
- basis, generation of data queries and routine progress reports
- To collaborate with other team members to prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual reports on supported program areas
- To develop and respond to queries related to data analysis
- To perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Job related experience and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree on social works with certified training in Computer Science, IT/HMIS,data management or a related discipline.
- Advanced skills in computer programming and analytical software is an advantage
- 2+ years relevant experience with MS Access application development and use, data analyses with standard software packages and implementing protocols for data quality assurance will be an advantage.
- Strong supervisory and management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent in English & Kiswahili
- Experience working with NGO’s and/or donor-funded programs is an advantage
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport size photo and cover letter (only) indicating position applied. Through our email address [email protected].
The closing date for applications is 20th September 2020. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Note: Offers of employment or job openings with requests for payment or fees should be treated with extreme caution, viewed as potentially fraudulent and reported TO TAKUKURU (PCCB) immediately.