Data Manager Job Vacancy at ASUTA
Dar es Salaam
Asasi ya Uwezeshaji Tanzania
1. To lead in maintaining and updating databases for care and treatment
2. To assist and provide technical assistance to other project staff within the district in collaboration with Program officers
3. To implement and evaluate monitoring tools and data management
4. To ensure that DQA is carried out quarterly according to DQA guidelines and that recommendations following the site DQA visit are implemented
5. To train and supervise data entry clerks to ensure timely data entry, cleaning on a routine
6. basis, generation of data queries and routine progress reports
7. To collaborate with other team members to prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reports on supported program areas
8. To develop and respond to queries related to data analysis
9. To perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Job-related Experience and Knowledge:
1. Bachelor’s degree in social works with certified training in Computer Science, IT/HMIS, data management or a related discipline.
2. Advanced skills in computer programming and analytical software are an advantage
3. 2+ years of relevant experience with MS Access application development and use, data analyses with standard software packages, and implementing protocols for data quality assurance will be an advantage.
4. Strong supervisory and management skills
5. Ability to work independently
6. Fluent in English & Kiswahili
7. Experience working with NGOs and donor-funded programs is an advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates, who meet the above requirements, should send a CV, passport-size photo and cover letter (only) indicating the position applied. Through our email address email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 27th September 2023. Each application should include at least three referees Telephone contacts must be submitted with the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.