Sikonge District Council in collaboration with Management Development for Heath (MDH) has a pleasure to invite suitable candidates to fill the following contracted vacancies.
Job Title: Data Officer (2 Posts)
Full time work station: CTCs and PMTCT Clinics
Report to: CTC In-charqe
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Certificate or Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Records Management or Secretarial Services, with computer basic skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Enter quickly and accurately clinical, laboratory, pharmacy, tracking or other forms into database under the monitoring of DDO and reporting to the DACC
- Performs mobile data entries from small sites into CTC2 database
- Sort and file forms as needed in numerical order
- Conduct DQA’s on monthly basis
- Conduct data checks on daily basis after data entry
- Prepare graphs and inform CTC/PMTCT on progress of indicators vs target set
- Report all CTC2 cards with problems to CTC ln-charge at end of each day for timely rectification
- Reconcile differences between different data bases by running compare program, reviewing appropriate form, and correcting all differences
- Locate and review archived or filed forms if necessary
- Attend data staff meetings at specified times
- Communicate both verbally and in writing suggestions for improvements-to data entry or data flow to supervisors
- Complete other data tasks as assigned
All applications will be received not be later than 18th September 2020 at 03.30 PM. All applications should be directed through the email [email protected] or through the address below:
District Executive Director,
P O. BOX 70,
Interested applicants are encouraged to submit a cover letter, certified copies of academic certificates and an updated CV (3 pages maximum). All applications must be submitted physically or via post mail.
No applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.