You will report to the Head of Engineering and collaborate cross-functionally with all KOPA teams.
The DBA will be responsible for capacity planning, installation, configuration, database design, migration, performance monitoring, security, and troubleshooting of critical systems to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our corporate applications; as well as data backup and recovery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Providing database tuning and monitoring
- Optimizing Views and Stored Procedures
- Managing Cloud Infrastructure
- Provide continuous improvement strategies for Relational Data Management
- Perform Backup/Restore and Disaster Recovery planning and testing
- Upgrades cloud infrastructure and software by assessing transaction processing and database production options.
- Maintains database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Accomplishes platform upgrades and improvements by supervising system programming.
- Secures database by developing policies, procedures, and controls.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 years of practical experience in Data Maintenance, Database Management, Process Improvement, Presenting Technical Information, Database Design.
- Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Thoroughness, Requirements Analysis
- Verified knowledge and experience in database product(s), including MySQL, PostgreSQL, Mongo DB, AWS RDS
If you are interesting in joining us please send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org