DEBT EXECUTIVE (2 POST) at Mwananchi Communications Limited March, 2019
MWANANCHI COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED
P.O.BOX 19754, DAR ES SALAAM
Mwananchi Communications Limited, a subsidiary of Nation Media Group, and publishers of Mwananchi, The Citizen and Mwanaspoti
newspapers are looking for motivated and highly experience’ individuals to fill the position of:
DEBT EXECUTIVE – (2 POST)
Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts;
Reconcile the Distributor and Agents accounts.
Ensure all invoices and customer statements get to the clients o time;
Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments;
Locate and contact debtors to inquire of their payment status;
Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans;
Handle questions or complaints from trade partners.
Investigate and resolve account discrepancies;
Create trust relationships with debtors when possible to avoi future issues;
Alert superiors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay whe necessary;
Advice management on matters to do with debtor accour management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
Academic : Basic University Degree /Diploma in Commerce Accounting and Management.
Professional : Advance Diploma in Management /Accountancy.
Experience : 1-2 years working experience
MODE OF APPLICATION:
Interested and qualified candidates should apply on line via our career portal as indicated below by March 30, 2019 to https://careers.mcl.co.tz
NB:Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
MCL is an equal opportunity employer.
OTHER JOBS YOU MIGHT LIKE
- MANAGING DIRECTOR – TELESIS Tanzania Ltd
- Billing Administrator: Postpaid Billing at Vodacom Tanzania
- Manager: Digital Support and Self Service at Vodacom Tanzania, March 2019
- Marketing Manager, Media & Advertising at NMB Tanzania, March 2019
- UNESCO-TANZANIA: CALL FOR CONSULTANCY PROPOSALS
- Jobs/Volunteering Opportunities at Tai Tanzania, March 2019
- Nafasi za Kazi Unicef Tanzania/ Jobs at Unicef Tanzania, March 2019
- Human Resources Officer at Unicef Tanzania, March 2019
- Programme Associate at Unicef Tanzania, March 2019
- UNFPA Jobs: Programme Analyst, Family Planning (FP), Dodoma, Tanzania
- Code of Conduct & Accountability Officer in Tanzania – Junior EU Aid Volunteer, March 2019
- Agribusiness Expert / Country Project Manager and Sector Leader at SNV, March 2019
- Intern with UNCDF Tanzania Refugee Programme: Monitoring & Evaluation Development, 2019
- Internship at SNV Netherlands Development Organisation, March 2019
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Advisor, Infectious Disease Detection and Surveillance at PATH, March 2019
- Team Lead, Infectious Disease Detection and Surveillance at PATH, March 2019
- Enabling environment lead at Chemonics, March 2019
- Jobs at Voluntary service Overseas (VSO)-Tanzania, March 2019
- Driver at Vso Tanzania, Deadline: 1 Apr 2019
- Project Manager at VsoTanzania, Deadline: 1 April 2019
- Technical Adviser Youth Employment and entrepreneurship at Vso Tanzania, Mar 2019
- 851 Driver Gvt Jobs in Tanzania – Nafasi 851 za kazi kwa madereva serikalini, March 2019
- Nafasi za kazi Amref Health Africa in Tanzania, March 2019
- Project Officer- Construction (1) at Amref Health Africa in Simiyu – Bariadi DC
- Sanitation Project Officer (1) at Amref Health Africa in Tanzania-Mwanza Municipality