Kundy Polyclinic is looking for qualified applicants to fill in the position of Dental Therapist.
She/he will be responsible for provision of necessary dental care to patients that appear in the out-patient department with a variety of oral hygiene issues who would benefit from dental intervention using the existing equipment and supplies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To perform dental work except crown and bridge, orthodontic and maxillofacial dentistry.
- To conduct dental primary health care.
- To perform outreach programs.
- To hold various training sessions in the health facility.
- Dental extraction.
- Dental checks and measurements.
- Procurements and care of Dental working tools and Dental workshop.
- Dental prosthesis, partial dentures.
- To perform any other duties related to his/her work as assigned by his/her Supervisor.
- Holder of Certificate/ diploma in clinic dentistry
- Relevant experience for at least five years is preferable.
- All applicants must be Citizens of Tanzania.
- Applicants must attach up – to – date / current Curriculum Vitae (CV) having reliable contact postal address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- Applicants should apply on the strength of the information given in this advertisement.
- Applicants who are currently employed should channel their applications through their employers.
- Applicants must attach their detailed relevant certified copies of Academic certificates Form IV and Form VI National Examination Certificates.
- Computer Certificate.
- Professional Certificates from respective boards must have an operating license from Council.
How to Apply?
Please manually apply for this job using the details below:
All Applications should be sent to:
P.O Box 4675, Dar es salaam
WARNING: DON’T PAY ANY MONEY TO GET JOB.