HBS is a NECTA registered private Pre-school and Primary school located in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam. The school is expanding and currently hiring the following posts:
Position Title: Deputy Head primary school
The Deputy Head of primary school will work with the Head of primary school and Head of the school to maintain an environment that promotes and secures excellent teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement and excellent behavior. In addition to carrying out the professional duties of a teacher, the Deputy Head of primary school will:
- Have a major role in the leadership of Hannah Bennie School focusing on primary school.
- Have a core responsibility for teaching and learning through the school.
- Work alongside the Head of Primary school to enhance a positive culture.
- Work in partnership with the Head of primary school to sustain an ethos where there is a continuous drive to improve standards and achievement through a vibrant and creative curriculum.
- Assume the duties of the Head of Primary school in his/her absence.
- 5+ years’ experience as a senior primary school teacher
- Excellent communication and instructional skills.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Education
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline 15th November 2020.
Due to volumes of calls, we are unable to respond to calls related to this Job advert, please raise all your enquiries via email addresses above.